Saturday, July 18, 2009

Morning at the beach

It was a chilly but beautiful morning on the beach today. I had the best time with the most wonderful people. I am truly blessed in my life. I have a wonderful family and I have the most wonderful clients. I have met so many people and consider my life fuller because of it. I don't travel to Holland very often but I have to say, wow it is beautiful! If only we lived closer (we want to move to Hudsonville which is so much closer!!) Side note: free photo sessions for life if you buy my house!! : ) Anyway, back to business here. The clouds were beautiful and so was the company I was in. I appreciate their warmth and willingness to run here, there, and everywhere for photos.
I couldn't wait to start working on these. I had fun and LOVE my job!
I'll post more as I get them done. So once again, stay tuned!



















4 comments:

Christina said...

AMAZING photos. LOVE them so much!!!

Regina White said...

Nice looking family! Nice job.

Amanda said...

Gorgeous Amy!

Unknown said...

This is my family (aunt and cousins)... What BEAUTIFUL photos!! (I wish I lived closer. We live on the other side of the state)

Simply Lovely!

Labels

Followers