Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just like home

It is so fun to see this family; I always have a good laugh and it is genuinely like being at home since I have two boys at pretty much the same ages. Although they are different kids, her boys and my boys share one very important characteristic: they are busy! If anybody told my sons to sit and pose I would laugh at them because it just doesn't happen. Last year when I did Ryan and Travis' portraits I remember doing a lot more chasing than this time. I was surprised how much Travis let us pose him. But, as cooperative as he was, they had other things on their mind--like what kind of treat awaited them after the photos were done. Once again, it was fun hanging out with these two!



Brotherly love (or scheming?! HAHA)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That scheming pic is so cute! Love it!

Labels

Followers