Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July, family style!

We went to my uncle's house on the fourth and he has the most beautiful landscaping. There are photo opportunites everywhere! I needed a little separation from my camera so I didn't get it out until the last hour or so, but then I couldn't stop taking photos. The white fence, rustic barns, huge trees, hills...it is just gorgeous. If I lived anywhere near him I ask if I could bring clients there for photo shoots all the time. It is a picture of an all-american countryside. I saw some extended family that I don't see very often and since my cousin has a little girl and there are NO girls in my family or my near family, I had fun with little Bethany. She is adorable!

Bethany, being cute (of course!)

My uncle has (well...had) a remote control airplane. Unfortunately the plane could only stand about a dozen crashes---afer that it hit the fence head on and pretty much disintegrated.

RED, WHITE, and BLUE!

My cousin, Lisa (Twit) and her daughter Bethany




Brendon



Ryan, Joshua, and Luke


Oops, Mommy...I spilled

Ryan and his cousin Luke.

2 comments:

Christina said...

LOVE THESE! ESP the one framed by the tree.

Amanda said...

GREAT pics!

Labels

Followers