Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jordan turns 2

The last time I saw Jordan for photos he was on the move---but this time he was really on the move! Two year old boys never particularly enjoy sitting still for too long, so I knew I had to be ready with ideas when Jordan showed up. It took him a little while to get into the groove, but he did really well. We had lots of tricks up our sleeves (and a container full of m&ms for "incentive") and it helped a lot. I think he did really good. Thank you, Lynne for brining him in!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I've gotta know- was there an M&M at the bottom of that stocking ;-)

Joelynne said...

Gretchen -- yes, of course! How on earth would we have gotten him to do it otherwise?! ;0]

Amy -- thanks SO much for doing such a great job, and for putting us on the blog! We've never been on before. :o)

Labels

Followers