Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas and EJ Blog happenings.

I am taking it easy for the next couple of weeks by only shooting a couple photo sessions so I can focus on some of the behind the scenes work...and spend quality time with my family, of course! If you frequent my blog, you will notice things are a little "off" right now. One of my goals during my time off shooting is to organize my blog and spiff it up a little. After about ten minutes I realized that Blog code is slightly over my head. I will be working on this with the help of a web designer to try to get the kinks out. I hope to have things up and running again by the new year. That said, I look forward to seeing many dear clients again this coming year and also meeting new clients as I spend time with their little ones.
Thank you for your patience with my blog as it gets a little makeover. I hope you'll visit again in a week or so. Until then, have a wonderful and blessed Christmas! And thank you for your encouragement and kind words in 2009. I am so thankful for the many people I have met and the amazing children that I have been blessed to get to know.
--Amy

No comments:

Labels

Followers