Friday, December 18, 2009

Claire

Claire is 18 months! The one feature I notice on any person is their eyes and Claire has the most amazing eyes! When I look into her eyes I am taken back at how beautiful they are! I would have a hard time ever saying no to this little one! Working with an 18 month old is always interesting. I never know what will catch their attention. For Claire, swinging necklaces and then dropping them to hear the "plunk" sound was what made her happy. Ok, that works for me....go ahead and swing and plunk the necklaces ; ) She is such a cutie and a very normal toddler on a quest for the next interesting object that catches her attention. She is so adorable-
thank you, Jill for bringing her in.













1 comment:

Christina said...

These are stunning! What a cutie!

Labels

Followers