Monday, November 1, 2010

Evy and Dieter

My best friend's adorable little ones are turning one and three. We spent some time with little Evy on a cold drizzly day. We wanted to venture out farther but the wind and rain were pretty chilly so we huddled next to a building and occasionally took shelter under an awning. Evy was quite a trooper though. She was a busy little one and loved to play with all the accessories. I brought my dark red baby Gap coat that I bought when I was pregnant with my first child over six years ago. I didn't know yet if I was having a boy or girl so I bought this one coat and tucked it away. Here I am two boys later and I am using the coat as a photo prop for the cold. That is ok, though---I treasure my boys and love that Evy fit into it so well for her photos. She is so close to walking and then she will be off the keep up with big brother. Dieter braved the cold too, but was kept warm with a blanket on his lap and was bribed to hold tight by the amazing power of gummy worms. Thanks for coming, Gretchen and Scott! Love you guys!
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I LOVE them!!!

Regina White said...

Awe these are si adorable. Boy I got a chill from the breeze in her hair. Very nice session. Love me some red so the coat won me over. =)

Labels

Followers