Friday, November 19, 2010

Olivia is one!

Olivia is a trooper if I have ever seen one! Not only did she have only a 5 minute nap, she also came right from her 1 year check-up and all those immunizations! I was quite nervous but she pulled through! She has the most beautiful big blue eyes. I always love serious photos of cuties like her because their eyes light up and are so full of expression. She has grown so fast since her newborn photos. It is so fun for me to see little ones at thier milestones to see how they change and develop. Olivia's personality is starting to show and she is so fun, just like her mom and dad.





















1 comment:

What I Did Today said...

Thank you for the follow and entering my giveaway! Your work is aMAZing!!! So vibrant and clear! Let me know if you're ever in the Seattle area and want to let me book a session with you. Yeah, I know it's a lon shot, but had to throw that out there anyway. :)

Labels

Followers