Saturday, October 30, 2010

A short note from me : )

Whether you check my blog often or this is your first time, I am so glad you're here! I love visitors and I appreciate comments.

I have been meaning to post this for awhile, but it stays on my to-do list and hasn't yet been done so today I will officially announce that all sessions are booked for the remainder of the year. I really appreciate all my wonderful clients who have kept me so busy during 2010. I have worked with some families many times and I met a few new ones as well. I am thankful for you all.

Please note that my sessions book about 3 to 4 months in advance. As much as I would love to squeeze a session in, I have to be pretty structured in my scheduling since my calendar books up fast due to the short amount of work time I have during the week. My first job is as a stay-at-home-mom and my kids are growing so fast! Before I know it they will both be in school full time. While that will allow me more work time, I am treasuring the time I have with my little one.

Stay tuned to my blog and website in November. I am hoping to post the revised session information when I get all caught up.

Thanks again!
Blessings!
Amy

1 comment:

The Blackburn Buzz said...

Beautiful photos!

Thanks for the comment - was fun to read and see all your pics.

:)

Labels

Followers