Saturday, August 7, 2010

Monica and Brendan's Wedding

I had so much fun at this wedding! I do not shoot weddings in general but made two exceptions this summer. This one was so unique, taking place all outdoors as we hoped the rain would hold off (it did, but barely). The homemade elements were so beautiful in the wooded setting. The winding river, big log house---it was the perfect setting for a romantic wedding. Monica looked beautiful and her groom was dashing. : ) My assistant Sharon and I had a great time. Thank you for sharing your beautiful day with us.






Monica on her way to let Brendan see her for the first time.


Brendans first glimpse of his bride











Such a beautiful place!


Hanging out pre-ceremony


The bride and groom toasted from the river.


Lots of cowboy boots.


Lots of characters.


Kids always steal the show.






1 comment:

Amanda said...

Beautiful, I love the rowboat one

Labels

Followers