Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Field fun

A simple setting with such beautiful kids made for a fun evening. I love seeing brothers together. There is nothing like that bond. From having my own two little guys, I know very well that if I want a good picture, it has to come naturally. These guys made me laugh so hard. If Big brother was told to smile, he smiled like a pirate with one eye closed with a cheese face. Little brother was such a fun goof that I could have talked to him all evening. Baby sister was getting over a cold so she wasn't very into the outside pictures so we went inside for a couple of her.
Thank you to their mom and dad for a fun evening!















1 comment:

The Mom said...

What special memories you captured of our baby girl, spunky 3-year old and pirate-son! :-) Thank you for your talents, Amy!

Labels

Followers