Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jack!

When I am about to photograph an 18 month old boy, I should know by now to bring my running shoes. : ) Little Jack is such a doll. His blond curls remind me so much of my little boy at that age. I miss those curls. Although each child is different, there is most often a trend when it comes to working with kiddos this age. First, we attempt a family picture. I have an idea in my mind. Second, we scap the idea and improvise by following the little guy around and getting some action shots. Third, we take whatever together shot we can get. Forget a posed and thought-out shot. Nope, just get everyone in the picture. Enter the lollipop which brings with it orange drool--but at least he is sitting...for now....and you get an 18 month old photo shoot. So for anybody with a busy little one, please know that I expect this. If it were to happen one day where I would work with a little guy who enjoys sitting I would be so incredibly shocked. I enjoy this age. It is fun, it is a challenge and photos of them are natural. Nothing is ever posed. Thank you to Jack's mommy and daddy for a fun evening. : )








No comments:

Labels

Followers