Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!

I just want to shout out a big Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there! I love my dad and my boys love their dad so I consider this a great reason to celebrate. Thank you to all the client dads out there who have let me spend time with your children. I have met some amazing fathers since starting my business. I love it when dads get involved with photo sessions and are overflowing with love for the children. It is an honor to work with you and you are a great gift to your families and the future generation.

Thank you to my husband who is the most amazing father. Our kids think of you as their hero and I can't imagine a better role model for my boys. Jeff, without you I wouldn't have started this business, and without your continued support I would not have endured through the ups and downs. I love you!!
Amy

No comments:

Labels

Followers