Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Alivia

Alivia is darling inside and out. I remember when I first started working with her when she was a little baby. There is something about her that exudes beauty. She always has nice clothing but it is more than that---she stops people in their tracks. We shot this session downtown GR and what a fun morning! But I couldn't help but notice how many people commented on little Alivia. We had strangers stopping to chat and coo at her.
I love working with this family! There are some clients who see what makes a child beautiful the same way I do. I love it when I know that a family doesn't want 30 images of their children smiling at the camera. It is enjoyable to spend time with the child and let them explore. And the end result for me is far more appealing than the alternative (not to mention, way more relaxing for all).
To Alivia's family, thank you for spending the morning with me. And thank you for the coffee. You are right, it was really good and I will return. : )




















br>

No comments:

Labels

Followers