Monday, September 12, 2011

The Johnston Family

Working with this family was such a blessing to me. I left feeling so renewed and alive again. I had spent time doing what I loved and worked with amazing people who understood my vision. They lived their lives in front of the camera. No posing, just pure joy and love. It was like I wasn't there---which again is why my business name is what it is. THE JOY of everyday. The joy was tangible. And I am so grateful for the opportunity to work with such great people.








\

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy and Mandy,

This session was just amazing! Mandy, your family is just BEAUTIFUL and the love between you is tangible! Amy, you captured them so well and I just love the lighting and the angles and how they showcase the love and emotion of the family connection so well- great job!

Labels

Followers