Monday, September 28, 2009

One of life's amazing joys...

...is seeing my best friend expecting another miracle! Gretchen is my bestest friend and it is such an honor to do a maternity photo session for her and her family. All babies are miracles, but with her firstborn, Dieter---we realized the power of prayer and just how miraculous a baby is. Gretchen, I am so glad that you are not restricted and put on bedrest this time around, that you haven't had any major scares and that God has blessed you with another pregnancy. I had fun with you and I can't wait to meet your new miracle soon. Gretchen, Scott, Dieter and baby #2,---we love you!





















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're too sweet my friend! Thanks for the great pics and thanks for being an awesome friend!!! Love ya back!

Christina said...

I saw that last one on g's fb picture and it is stunning! You look great G and great pix Amy!

Labels

Followers