Thursday, June 18, 2009

A few joys from the last year

Since I recently started this blog, I thought it would be fun to post some memories from the last year of photo sessions. There are some great memories here!! There are so many more I would love to post, but I couldn't get to all of them. I have SO enjoyed getting to know these kids and what makes them smile, their sparkling personalities and their supportive families. One of my greatest joys is catching a true expression in a child. I am so grateful for these memories, and all the other ones that I have had while doing what I love.












































































1 comment:

Christina said...

LOVE this post. It made me smile seeing all of those cute kids!! Beautiful work!

Labels

Followers